Different Mold Types in Naples
Why using SERVPRO of East Naples for your mold remediation is the right thing to do. When mold is a problem in your home, it is unsafe. You should not breathe it in or try to clean it without proper ventilation and protective gear. We bring the correct equipment to remediate the mold and get you back into your home safely.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has guidelines about mold.
Question- What Causes Mold to Grow:
- Protein-Protein is in building materials like drywall
- It is also in wood and in many paints
- Skin cells (we shed them all the time)
- Dog and cat dander
How to identify mold:
- You need to know what kind of mold you have
- Only a licensed professional can identify what kind of mold you have
How to eliminate a mold problem AFTER an inspector has identified the type of mold:
- Call a licensed professional. SERVPRO of East Naples is licensed in mold remediation. We know how to clean up the different mold types
- Be aware, there can be much more mold than you see. Mold spores are tiny
- Without proper training, equipment, and safety measures, you should NOT try to resolve the problem yourself