Keep Your Vineyards Home or Office Equipped for Fire
Office fires in the Vineyards Country Club area may be more common than you think. Kitchen or a break-room appliance such as a coffee maker, microwave and/or refrigerator, etc. can have faulty wiring and catch fire. Break-rooms and kitchens both should have a fire extinguisher in an easy to access location. SERVPRO® of East Naples wants to remind you that fires can start as easily as turning on one of these appliances. Your home or workplace should consider having a training session on how to use fire extinguishers. If someone in your home or business has not done that, please look into setting up a training session. Local fire departments are usually happy to assist with this training, and they can provide some real-life examples of ways to practice fire safety.
If your home or break room (or any other area of your home or office building) catches fire, you will likely have smoke damage as well as damage from the fire. That is where SERVPRO of East Naples comes in. We proudly service the Vineyards Country Club area and are here to clean up the damage and make your building look new again. We are open 24/7 and we show up prepared for any size disaster, whether it is from fire damage, water damage, or even storm damage. Please do not hesitate to call us if you need our services.
SERVPRO of East Naples is independently owned and operated.