Evacuation Plan When Storm Damage Happens in the Vanderbilt Country Club Area
Being prepared for an unexpected evacuation in the Vanderbilt Country Club area can help relieve stress. During storm seasons, you might consider keeping some of these items in a waterproof container (your emergency kit). You can be prepared to pack your medications last minute as these may be needed daily.
SERVPRO of East Naples suggests having these items prepared in the event you would need to evacuate your place of residence in the Vanderbilt Country Club area:
- Warm blankets
- Extra clothing, especially socks & undergarments
- Batteries for your electronic devices
- Written contact list
- Copies of medical insurance & Medicare cards
- Bottled water
Some people in the Vanderbilt Country Club area will also need to consider the following:
- Make sure that at least one other person can get your medications and supplies
- Have at least a week-long supply of prescription medicines
- A list of all medications, dosages, and allergies
- An extra pair of glasses or extra contact lenses
- Hearing-aid batteries
- Games & activities for children
If you have pets in the Vanderbilt Country Club area, please consider these items:
- Pet food and toys
- Toys or comfort objects
- Vet information
Some shelters will not or cannot allow pets. Ahead of an emergency, find out which ones will allow your 4-legged loved ones. All shelters allow service animals.
SERVPRO of East Naples is independently owned and operated.