Unclog Gutters to Prevent Water Damage
Hurricanes and other rain are familiar to people who live or work in Vineyards. SERVPRO® of East Naples can't change the weather, but we know that clogged gutters make it more likely that even a little rain will cause water damage.
Keep Gutters Unclogged in Vineyards:
- Windblown twigs and fallen leaves may clog your gutters
- Keep gutters clear by cleaning them twice a year
- Clogged gutters may worsen storm damage or water damage
- Sagging gutters are often too heavy for their supports, which is a sign of a clog
- If water pools around the house or the foundation is weak, you may have a clogged gutter
- Check the parts of the gutter along the roof
- Check the downspouts and any bends or seams in the gutters
- If the water runs off into an underground pipe, make sure that is clear as well
- Replace damaged or missing screens
- Replace broken supports
Even the best preparation in Vineyards can't prevent all water damage or storm damage. Remember that SERVPRO of East Naples is Here to Help.?
SERVPRO of East Naples is independently owned and operated.