Storms can cause damage to your home in Naples.
Did you know that the cost of winter storm damage claims tripled from 2017 to 2018? SERVPRO® of East Naples wants the homeowners of the Vanderbilt Country Club to be prepared for storms this winter. Here are some tips from the Department of Homeland Security on how to stay safe when a winter storm is on the way:
- Prepare your home to keep out the cold with insulation, caulking, and weather stripping
- Install and test smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors with battery backups.
- Pay attention to weather reports and warnings of winter storms. Sign up for your community’s warning system. The Emergency Alert System (EAS) and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Weather Radio also provides emergency alerts.
- Gather supplies in case you need to stay home for several days without power. Keep in mind each person’s specific needs, including medication. Do not forget the needs of pets. Have extra batteries for radios and flashlights.
- Review your property insurance and safeguard critical documents.
If you find yourself dealing with storm damage, SERVPRO of East Naples wants to help. We are available 24 hours a day and our highly trained technicians have the specialized equipment necessary to safely clean and restore storm damage for Vanderbilt Country Club residents and business owners. Call us today at 239-352-8300 to find out about our cleanup and restoration services. We’ll take care of your storm damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of East Naples is independently owned and operated.