Don’t Let Storm Damage Cleanup Overwhelm You
SERVPRO is here for East Naples residents when dealing with flood damage after a devastating stormfront
Belonging to the Naples-Marco Island Metropolitan Statistical Area, the region of East Naples is an unincorporated community. Situated within Collier County in Florida, East Naples has been dubbed the area's county seat since 1962. During this time, the Collier County Courthouse got moved from the Everglades region. As of the time that the 2000 United States Census got taken, East Naples had a population of 25,000 people.
Due to the location, Naples and East Naples, Florida, are considered to be some of the best places to visit. This region within Southwestern Florida boasts a rich history, exciting ecology, and stunning culture. Whether you are looking to plan a vacation or thinking of putting down roots, there is a lot to love about East Naples and the surrounding area.
Diving into Some Interesting Facts About the East Naples Area
- If you are a golf enthusiast, you will love that there are plenty of unique places to play a few rounds. Neighboring Naples, FL, has been called the Golf Capital of the World, and for good reason. Here, you will find the most golf holes in one location than in any other city within the United States.
- Should you be looking to broaden your cultural horizons; there is an astounding number of art galleries in the Naples and East Naples area. Dubbed one of the best art regions in all of America, you will find roughly 100 or more art galleries in this region.
- The Artis-Naples area is known for being home to the Baker Museum of Art as well as the Naples Philharmonic Orchestra. Each of these has been able to put the Naples area on the map in terms of being a cultural destination.
Dining and Watering Holes in Naples, Florida
Are you looking to grab a bite to eat with friends or a place to relax with a cold beverage? You will find plenty of amazing destinations to enjoy some local color, including:
- Country House East – This is a café-style eatery featuring a broad selection of cuisine, including American favorites. A number one spot for breakfast and lunch/brunch, you will find everything from stacked sandwiches and loaded omelets to pot roast or baked macaroni and cheese.
- Brooks Burgers – There is nothing quite like a perfect cheeseburger, and this place has a menu chock full of great burger offerings. You will have a complete listing of craft beers, brew on tap, and various sides to go with your burger choice. All of this includes a fun, friendly atmosphere.
Contact SERVPRO When Your East Naples Home Requires Flood Damage Cleanup After a Storm
Storms often bring significant wind and water damage, which means your East Naples home could be vulnerable. If you have issues, including standing water or structural damage, our skilled SERVPRO technicians can get the job done fast!
When you contact us for help with flood damage after an East Naples storm, we perform an assessment and begin pulling up as much liquid as we can with one or more of the following tools:
- Powerful submersible pumps
- Heavy-duty extraction tools
- Wet vacuums
After extraction, we carefully inspect building materials and calculate just how much drying equipment is needed to restore relative humidity.
Call SERVPRO of East Naples at (239) 352-8300 if you need prompt, reliable help with flood damage after a storm.