Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When disaster strikes in Naples, Florida, SERVPRO is prepared to come to your aid. We have teams of highly skilled technicians ready to turn things around for your home or business. Whether you are dealing with water damage, storm damage, or mold damage we have a fully trained staff and the latest equipment to resolve your problem. Even during the winter holiday season, you might experience a holiday fire, and we can help with that!
Sometimes tragedy hits at the worst possible time, but our crew at SERVPRO of East Naples is on the job during nights, weekends, and even holidays. When disaster takes control of your life, SERVPRO is here to help take control back. Flooding, hurricane damage, air duct cleaning are just a few of the ways we can help get you back on your feet after a natural catastrophe has taken its toll on your office or residence.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (239) 352-8300
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of East Naples arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.